[OM] OM2s program mode

Subject: [OM] OM2s program mode
From: Hank Hogan <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 10:14:18 -0700
About the OM2s program mode-- I use it all the time to double check
the proper ambient light exposure when I'm doing a macro flash photo
in Field Photography.  I remember checking by switching to Program Mode
and then stopping down four stops from that figure after switching back
to Auto
Mode for my T10 Ring Flash supplemented by T32 on a bounce grip exposure

http://www.netcom.com/~flzhgn/insect3.htm
Program Mode is handy for mountain lion shots, too!
http://www.netcom.com/~flzhgn/puma.htm

Question about OM2sp:  Does the S P really stand for Semi-Professional ?

Hank Hogan