[OM] Is there a John friend of Shane on this list? (OT)

Subject: [OM] Is there a John friend of Shane on this list? (OT)
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry for the OT, but I talking to my English prof today, found that he
has a friend John who's on Olympus freak too <G>. Wondering if said person
is on thie list.

/Acer Victoria
--
"Once I thought that I was in control / But that was just another trick of
fate / Playing with my life / There have been some times / I was so tied