Re: [OM] Minor repair needed - 100 / 2.8 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Minor repair needed - 100 / 2.8 Zuiko
From: "Trevor J. Noble" <p15982@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:53:51 +0100
Cyanoacrylate glue is that runny stuff marketed as Super Glue - you know,
the ones that stick your fingers together instantly. There's an urban myth
(on this side of the atlantic) it was developed for vietnam to temporarily
stick unfortunate GIs back together on the battlefield. I hope its not true!
regds
trevor noble