[OM] Update to EBay Lens Price History

Subject: [OM] Update to EBay Lens Price History
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:08:02 -0400
I've updated my page that details a history of Olympus Zuiko Lens sales.

It now has history from 5/9 to 6/7.  Items that did not meet reserve are
not listed, but will be in a future version.  I capture that data now.

There is an obvious hole in my methodology:  it does not take into effect
lens conditions.  That is, all the sales of the same lens model are
averaged together.  But I only have a limited amount of time, and with the
uneven description of Ebay items, the grading would be subjective, at best.

Here's the new page URL (It's changed from before):
http://www.skipwilliams.com/Zuiko_Ebay_History.htm

Skip