Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Site

Subject: Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Site
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:56:06 -0600
At 03:48 PM 13/06/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Did I miss something.  I use to visit an unofficial OM site that
>described each OM body with a picture & specs.
>
>It was at
>
>http://www.teamti.com/Ziv/OM/OM-Cameras.htm
>
>Now I can't get to it;  Does anyone know where it went ?

Chip:

See Hans Veluwen's message to similar effect.  I reproduce it below:

****** Start of Han's original message ******

From:   "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] OM Web Sites mutations
Date:   Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:46:49 +0200
Sender: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had a report from a visitor of my page that Ziv's OM Camera site
 http://www.teamti.com/Ziv/OM/OM-Cameras.htm  ) no longer seems to exists.
Since http://www.teamti.com  still works and is not the Home of an Internet
Provider but of an IT company instead (Team Technologies) I guess Ziv no
longer works for this company or is no longer allowed to have his private
pages on his companies site <g>. Is there anyone who knows more?

Webmasters, if you're going to update your link pages, how about adding the
e-SIF? I also had a report that my pages are difficult to find following the
link pages of the mainstream OM sites :-(

For the few List Members that can read Polish, there's a new site on the OM
System in Polish:
http://max.themax.internet.pl/~jakubd/
I had a few mailings with the Webmaster (Jakub Dombrowski) and the pictures
on his pages should look familiair since he borrowed them from the e-SIF...

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm

****** End of Han's original message ******

I spent the better part of half-an-hour looking for it, and it does indeed
appear to be gone.  C'est la vie, I guess.

Garth