[OM] FYI: French Site with Olympus Items

Subject: [OM] FYI: French Site with Olympus Items
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:53:41 -0400
While browsing the Japanese fj.rec.photo, I have just learned that there is a
site in France which pools together what are available in many French camera
stores.  I looked at the Olympus offerings and I thought that those of you in
Europe might be interested in perusing the site.
http://www.loccasion.com/

One Japanese scientist on leave from the University of Tokyo has apparently
bought several lenses (not Olympus) at reasonable prices from one of the stores
(REPAR'PHOT)advertising at the above site.  He thought that one of the lenses he
purchased had a cleaning mark although it was supposed to be unused.

I thought that it was unusual to find a French site with Olympus items.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/