Re: [OM] Royal Gold 25 = Ektar 25

Subject: Re: [OM] Royal Gold 25 = Ektar 25
From: John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:03:11 -0700

Charles Loeven wrote:

> <<I might be mistaken but Kodak will continue to make Ektar 25 which is
> the professional version of Royal Gold 25.  It is only slightly more
> expensive
> and has selected and kept in refrigerators.>>

I can find no reference to any asa 25 color print film on any of the Kodak
sites that I checked and non at any of the Online stores that sell film. Non of
the stores that I buy film from have it any more.  I have read all the replies
and have decided to try the various 100 asa film and I have a roll of the Agfa
50 one.  I already Know that I like the Royal gold film better than the regular
gold film.  I am looking forward to the Adtl next weekend. Thanks for all the
good information John Gettis