Re: [OM] Good Bye.

Subject: Re: [OM] Good Bye.
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: image66@xxxxxxx

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Ken Norton wrote:

> It is time for me to move on.  The Olympus list has gotten so popular and
> busy that I can't keep up with it anymore.  I am no longer able to give the
> list the attention it deserves as my time is becomming even more limited.

  Agh...Ken... I understand about the time and the list. I often am
forced to skim, leaving entire threads unread. I respect (and wail at)
your decision. You'll certainly be missed here. :-(
  Wishing you success in your business, great light, sweet bike rides
and good things for you and your family.

                                       Best,
                                  *= Doris Fang =*