Re: [OM] e-SIF question: M.In-Focus Trigger Cord picture

Subject: Re: [OM] e-SIF question: M.In-Focus Trigger Cord picture
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:30:08 -0400

Hans van Veluwen wrote:
>Yes, that's the one, thanks. The picture is usable for me. The auction also
>includes a manual. Hmm, if everything else fails and nobody of you can
>answer my questions (impossible!) I *could* consider bidding on it :-O
Hans, I do own this M. In-Focus Trigger Cord with a leaflet, I think.  I thought
that there should be someone on the list who has the information, so I had not
volunteered.

Until I finish with this project of checking out the OM-to-EOS adapter and the
Polaroid Back for my work, I cannot do the scan and send the file to you.  If
you can wait, I'll be happy to help.

I have a feeling that I have scanned this once before, but I am not sure.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/