Re: [OM] What happened?

Subject: Re: [OM] What happened?
From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:23:19 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 10, 1999 3:49 PM

>Yeah, I was hearing crickets for awhile there too (ie: no mail)
>
>John

........and according to the rules of cricket play has resumed for the day
after a short period of inclement weather. Our cricket correspondent
reported a brief period of rainy weather in the immediate vicinity in which
70mm of rain fell within a a few hours resulting in a waterlogged wicket and
a short circuit in the computer controlled scoreboard. Now that sun and blue
skies have returned and the infield has been cleared of the standing water
play has resumed. The score stands at ..............