[OM] bloody eyes and my meter went whack

Subject: [OM] bloody eyes and my meter went whack
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hello? Now that this appears to be working, here's some stuff that had
bounced back to me many many times (and my bloody modem is acting up)

--thanks to all that visited my page, and said wonderful things about it
and my eye.

--I'm NOT a gal. the 'acer victoria' is Latin, not feminine, for 'hyper in
victory' I had a post explaining it sometime ago.

--discovered my meter is showing +2/3. Any idea how it went off, and how
to bring it back to spec? Will a cla do? I'll be getting that , in
addition to new foam soon. this is on an Hg cell too!

--hopped the fence for the Bot. gardens last evening. look for fresh
flower shotson my page next week

/Acer "Siddiq" Victoria
--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/eyespy.jpg <---"Siddiq, you are