Re: [OM] Bulb?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bulb?
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 09:49:31 -0600
By bracketing neg film you are still searching for the best exposure on that
neg.
once you have found that you need to find a good custom lab or of course print
it
your self, most labs even if they call them selves pro have no idea what you are
looking for in a particular shot especially if it is experimental or unusual
and so
they just print the neg. and then wait for you to tell them what you want them
to do
with it on a reprint!
Terry