Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 10:44:08 -0400
Distance from the surface of the body mount to the film rails must be
46.05mm, + 0.01mm, -.02mm.  The outside rails (where the pressure plate
rests) are 46.19mm from the lens mount +- .02mm.
You should make these measurements with the proper depth guage.  If only one
lens  won't focus properly, it is  the lens, not the body.  If mirror angle
is off, it will affect all lenses, the easiest test being at infinity.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121