Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:00:56 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/99 8:37:16 PM EST, jstack@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< I noticed the the lens appears to be out just a little out of focus even
though the focus is set to infinity.
Seems that if I could just turn the focus ring a hair more past infinity,
it would focus fine. My 50mm seems fine.
On a related matter - can the focus at the plane of the film be any
 different that what I see in the camera? Can I see a focused image and the
 film "see" a slightly different focus? How?

        PEOPLE!  I keep begging you to stop debating all the "what ifs" and
Go Take Some Pictures!  Take some shots, have them developed, and then you'll
have your answers and can stop worrying about such things and worry about
things like your chances of getting hit by a meteor or something. <g>!

        George S.