Re: [OM] Opening T32 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Opening T32 flash
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 13:40:46 +0200
: I hope you're kidding about just shortin the main cap out.  It will cause
: quite a bang and you might heard yourself reacting to it.

I've heard that sound once, it's quit spectacular. I was looking in a camera
shop for a nice priced T32 and tried to turn the caculator panel when it
fell apart in two pieces. The salesman tried to put them in their place and
into the flash, when all in a sudden there was this giant BANG, smoke, smell
of melting plastic... I still admire the salesman he didn't drop the flash,
or throw it away, or died of a heart attack just like the T32. Yes, when a
T32 dies, its last act is to demand respect for its power.

Hnz