Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapter
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:57:00 -0400
I received an e-mail from my brother that he shipped the OM to EOS mount adapter
and two other items today.

This means that I should be getting the adapter either on Monday or Tuesday.

Since I have a week to test-use it before I send it to the person who ordered
it, I will entertain any requests for testing with a particular OM lens.
Unfortunately what I have are limited to the following lenses:

20mm/3.8 (Cosina)
24mm/3.5 shift
28mm/2.8
35mm/2.8 shift
35-70mm/3.5-4.5
35-70mm/3.5-4.8 (Cosina-Zuiko)
50mm/1.8 (SC) M-System
50mm/1.4 (MC)
70-210mm/4.5-5.6 (Cosina-Zuiko)
85mm/2
100mm/2.8
135mm/3.5
200mm/5
Kenko 2X
Olympus B300 1.7X

My main objective of the test is to use an NPC Polaroid back in conjunction
with the 24mm/3.5 shift.  Also I am interested in testing the highest shutter
speed possible with the lenses I have in the telephoto range around 200mm with
the use of the B300.  I have reserved a Canon EOS-1n with a Polaroid back for
Monday.

It will be an exciting week!

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx