what happend to a day in the life of? was: Re: [OM] Irrelevent posts etc

Subject: what happend to a day in the life of? was: Re: [OM] Irrelevent posts etc.
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 Pauls0627@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 6/3/99 4:38:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>> Now, let's go out and use these fine Oly cameras for something useful.
>
>Speaking of actually using these cameras, whatever happened to the "Day in
>the Life of the Olympus List" project that had been bantered about? I thought
>we had agreed to let George Anderson lay out the initial rules, try it out
>once, and see what happens. I for one would love to participate.

Well, nothing seems to have happend, and I did take a chance and sort-of
posted two days of my shooting things...and hopefully, there'll be another
one this weekend, about me jumping the fence in the UCR Botanic Gardens
because they close at 5 and I want to stay longer <evil grin>

--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/
see it as it is, in its random and messy state, but chock full of stuff