Re: [OM] OM-4 Pre-Fire Problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 Pre-Fire Problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:47:41 -0400
The part that may have been glued in this case (same function as on the 2S)
has a long stud on the back which goes into the body casting and goes
through a hole on a spring loaded  brush.
Removing this piece will cause everything to disengage inside the body so I
advise doing everything you possible can to  scrape the old glue out without
actually removing the ring.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714