Re: [OM] Flash and Red Eye

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash and Red Eye
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Barry B. Bean wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 20:03:14 +0200, Richard Schaetzl wrote:
>
>>Hmm, I think the reasons for writen "doom and gloom" can be found more
>>in the individual psychology of some listmembers than in the present and
>>immediate disaperance of the OM system ;-)
>
>You apparently haven't gotten the memo from Tokyo directing al
>Olympus and Zuiko owners to immediately dispose of their bodies,
>lenses, flashes, and drives by sending them to the Olympus Disposal
>Facility in Peach Orchard, MO. They indicate that it is especially
>important to send OM-4Ti and OM-3Ti bodies with fast multicoated
>lenses to this facility.

Oh? Please verify this by presenting the original to us--and fly down to
Redlands, CA, to receive reprimand. Closest airports are Ontario
International, John Wayne, and LAX. Of course, if this is very urgent get
your behind on a military jet and haul down to Norton AFB, or, if you're
in a light aircraft, Redland airport. I'll see /YOU/ there and have a
fountain pen handy for your resignation.

Siddiq
Official Zuiko Hazardous Waste Disposal Engineer.

PS, to rest of you: you DARE not send your tainted material to Peach
Orchard MO, where it's bad for the county's cotton. Send it here, and I'll
make sure--personally--that all waste is disposed off of properly.

PPS, insure the stuff, and pack well, while you're at it.

--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/
see it as it is, in its random and messy state, but chock full of stuff