Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:49:22 +0000
I did not mean to imply any doubt as to the veracity of what you said I just
thought
the reinforcement might be CF, thats all.  I am having a hard time imagining a
plain
non-reinforced plastic matching or exceeding the properties of CF having
dabbled
in making things from it myself.

As to the drop test - Castrati !  Ouch.

Giles