Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:39:29 -0700
>From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>*- DORIS FANG -* wrote:
>
>> can be fortified linearly, radially and in waveform patterns. I saw a
>
>Very interesting.
>
>Would you happen to know what they are fortified with?

Usually niacin, riboflavin, and a few other B vitimins, but fortifying with
these would not be necessary if you used unrefined thermoplastic. (The
refining process discards the plastic bran and germ, which in nature
contain most of these fortifications that then must be added back in.)

(Oh yea, I almost forgot  ---->  :-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229