Re: [OM] Achieving Imbalance

Subject: Re: [OM] Achieving Imbalance
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 13:59:05 EDT
Kelton writes:

> Gary attaches the assembly to the *first*
>  screwhole (counting from the body), so that the mass of the lens is
>  forward from the attachment point. (So that, if the tripod stud gave way,
>  or you hadn't locked down the tripod head, the lens would immediately
>  pitch forward onto its objective! But let's not imagine that.)

LOL.  Now, now.  There went my future chance to test a loaned 180mm f/2.

<--- looking at a pix of me shooting a 350mm f/2.8 with a REAR socket used
:-)

Kelton's tip is a good one!  We all need more opportunities to shoot with
fellow Zuiks.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV
... back from discovering saguaros don't bloom for more than a day.  Duh.