Re: [OM] Achieving Imbalance

Subject: Re: [OM] Achieving Imbalance
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 13:39:02 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/99 12:25:30 PM EST, kelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< After thinking this through, it
 makes perfect sense to me. Imagine a perfectly balanced compass needle. >>
        Kelton,
        Thank you too for an easy to understand explanation. I had the same
problem, I thought I was "logically" assuming one would need to "balance" the
setup. I hadn't thought it through either. You and Jan have made it as clear
as a Zuiko to me!

<< PS: Thanks for your insights re the IS-10! >>

        My pleasure. don't know if my experiences are "typical" or  ("common"
        may be a better word)... but it's an honest telling of experience and
also    the "feel" I got from them.

        Regards,
        George S.