[OM] Anybody got any Mercury?

Subject: [OM] Anybody got any Mercury?
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 20:04:32 -0400
I know it's not environmentally correct, but I've got to acquire another
mercury battery for my OM1. I actually replaced my collar/zinc air with a
mercury today and the machine feels whole again. I ran a brief test and the
Zinc air performed exactly the same as the merc. The fact that the zinc
could abruptly fade and that I would need to wait 20 minutes for a new one
to "charge", weighed heavy on my mind:-)

Someone mentioned that they had some Vartas for sale. Please contact me if
you do.

I feel so guilty... But I am weak... My buddy (the OM1),  needs 'em bad...