Re: [OM] A Zukiholic with a new film scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] A Zukiholic with a new film scanner
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:41:08 -0700

Denton wrote:

>That's not true. Mine is working happily with another brand of card.
>
>I also have a Microtek flatbed scanner on the chain. No problems whatsoever.

Mine works great with the SCSI in my Mac which is another SCSI
implementation. It works without complications with the other 3 devices on
the chain. --A little cheaper too because of the lack of need for an
auxiliary card. Also not much need to go somewhere else for software unlike
the HP.

A fellow by name of Tony Sleep in the UK has a film scanner comparison on
his page that is very well done and the Minolta Dimage Scan Dual acquits
itself very well. Certainly a Best Buy.

The web page:  http://www.cix.co.uk/~tsphoto/

Winsor

Winsor Crosby