[OM] Is Contax the future?

Subject: [OM] Is Contax the future?
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:56:11 +0100
>>...Contax is the future, it is what Olympus Should and could have been,
>>but it is NOT. Contax is the future of Olympus. Superb optics, superb
>>cameras....

The dealer from whom I bought my first OM-1n was also a Contax stockist and
the RTS seemed to be their major camera at the time. When I read recently
that the RTS is not readily repairable because there are no longer any
spares for it, I thought "Phew, it's lucky I chose Olympus!"

Contax isn't even the PRESENT for someone who has a duff RTS.

Regards,
Keith (Birmingham, UK)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx