Re: [OM] good-bye OT

Subject: Re: [OM] good-bye OT
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:22:32 -0700 (PDT)
Crickey! /Some/ folks need to lighten up by a magnitude or two. I'm not
going to preach here, but people are different and one must deal with it
patiently. That is, not all may be as detail and technical oriented as
others. And as for comments, things should generally be taken as
humourous. Heck, I'm not anglo-saxon (if you care, i'm from India), and
I'm often the brunt of jokes at work because I'm one of the youngest
people in this computer lab AND I'm an undergrad student AND I'm not from
a US or Euro background. Most of it is in good humour, and I let it by. If
I took everything seriously, I wouldn't live very long.
We all have different tastes, abilities, and backgrounds on this list;
diversity of ideas and thoughts is good. Deal with it. But please, no
flames or acridity on this otherwise fine list.
My thoughts,
Siddiq,

--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/
see it as it is, in its random and messy state, but chock full of stuff