Re: [OM] good-bye

Subject: Re: [OM] good-bye
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 May 1999, William Sommerwerck wrote:

> I'm tired of posting accurate technical information, then having to reexplain
> it
> 20 times to people who refuse to think about what they read.

  Awww...not everyone is capable of grasping technobabble as well as you,
and maybe the explanations, while clear to you, might not be so clear to
others. The problem may not be with the accuracy, but with the
transmissibility of the info.  I'd say DON'T do it 20 times, because
you're only frustrating yourself. Say your piece, and if people choose to
think otherwise, that's their prerogative, no ?

> I'm tired of being told I'm stupid or mean-spirited for not being able to
> read the mind of the poster and understand that their pointless, inane,
> empty, petty comment was really a joke.

  William...you're a great guy and quite an asset to any list. We have
been blessed with your presence here, and I for one, wish you would
remain. Who will keep us loose cannons in line when you're gone ?
Even when I've butted heads with you, I never thought you to be mean, let
alone stupid. A little cranky at times, but loveable. :-)

> I will not be posting to this group any more. It's a waste of my time.

  Awwwwww....come on...

                                      *= Doris Fang =*