RE: R: [OM] Mystery Sunpak

Subject: RE: R: [OM] Mystery Sunpak
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:35:00 -0400
Doris,
This flash will work TTL on your OM-PC!
Brian Huber

-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of *- DORIS FANG -*
Sent:   Tuesday, May 25, 1999 10:49 PM
To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Marco wrote:

> mine yes, but I have the FD model, dunno if it is close to yours (I would
> say yes). if it has the TTL pin and a Manual/TTL switch position maybe you
> may try with your OM4T (with film inside, of course). Would dare you?

    I don't own any OM-4 series cameras (there's another future addition
to the OM pile), but it has the right configuration on the foot, the
thing has the correct designation: OT-1D (sounds like a Star Wars robot,
doesn't it ? :-). I'll try it on my OMPC...see what happens. It looks
like something in the 283/285 class power-wise, but with better
bounce capabilities. Thanks,
                                   *= Doris Fang =*