Re: [OM] I need a new camera - suggestions???

Subject: Re: [OM] I need a new camera - suggestions???
From: M Asberry <photom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 19:43:52 -0700
I have an Olympus RC rangefinder that is similar to the RD.  It has a f2.8, 42mm
lens that is in excellent condition, no scratches or marks (I have kept a UV
filter on it at all times).  It also has manual or program modes, a hot shoe and
a pc socket for flash.  I bought it new in the '70's and it has always taken
great pictures, both prints and slides.  It uses the 625 size battery although
it
can be used on manual mode w/out a battery.  There is a small dent near the pc
socket which has no effect on it's operation.  Also have the padded case, a
wrist
strap (can include a neck strap as it has 2 rings for one), the UV filter, and a
closeup lens.   It's very lightweight and the shutter is super quiet!
Contact me offline if you're interested.
Mary Asberry
photom@xxxxxxx