RE: [OM] Mystery Sunpak

Subject: RE: [OM] Mystery Sunpak
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 19:19:51 -0400
Doris,
A revision!  I saw a 36DX today in a camera store.  It was for a Minolta,
but it did not have a removable shoe like most of the other DX units.  So,
my guess is that the 36DX you have will work for an OM IF it has the right
contact placement. There should be a sticker or label on the back of the
flash near the contacts stating what camera the flash will work on.  If that
label is gone, then look at the contact arrangement.
I can't imagine you would damage the camera by trying it, IF the contact
arrangement is correct.

Brian Huber