Re: [OM] OM-4 Meter Reading

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 Meter Reading
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:23:45 -0400
There is something wrong, probably a dry asa dial circuit board.  A
temporary fix would be to twist the comp dial back & forth between  +-2.
This might  clean  the circuit by rubbing the brushes acrss the resistive
element.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714