Re: [OM] VW Beetle and OM

Subject: Re: [OM] VW Beetle and OM
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:00:35 +0200
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx schrieb:

> In a message dated 5/22/99 2:24:51 PM EST, george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << Yes!  And it had to brake for 4 guys who were in the crosswalk at once.

> How could I forget? After all, nice Volkswagen parked near the crosswalk, I
> believe.

It was Johns white Beetle

(OM content: It is, like the OM, an product long called dead, treated with
negligence by his manufactor, but still alive and runing, outliving there
succesors.
an milestone following products have to be measured on, hope Olympus realized,
like VW did, that the series has to be continued)

Regards

Richard