Re: [OM] Motor Drive 2 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor Drive 2 problems
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 19:28:55 -0600
Dear George,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I was not clear about the counter numbers.  The
camera counter reads 36 at the end of the roll, but as you correctly stated,
the motor drive counts down from 36 and reads 0.  This seems to be a
function of the small batteries in the motor drive itself, and independent
of whether film is actually being transported.  I think I have a clutch
problem in the drive and am going to have to have it repaired.  Take care.

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM