Re: [OM] Motor Drive 2 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor Drive 2 problems
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:38:03 -0700
Ron;

Only thing I'd say is make sure the drive counter is set to the number
os frames in the can when you load it.  There's a tiny set button on the
back to do this. I always set mine to 37.  Then when it reaches 0, the
drive stops and I can rewind.  When I load the next roll, it
automatically resets to 37 again.  I don't understand why yours reads 36
when it stops?

George