Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Oly-fest
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:14:01 PDT
Ken,

I enjoyed the Tale of Two Zuiks. Sounds like fun and that's what it should be. I for one am glad to read such tales; in fact I prefer them greatly to the 25th "my 100/2.8 s/n 101xx might or might not be MC..." sort. Anybody interested in hearing about the shots I didn't get in Guadalupe Mountains NP? Just kidding.

Gary Edwards