Re: [OM] I'm off to California and then Scotland for a month. Advice?

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm off to California and then Scotland for a month. Advice?
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 02:47:08 EDT
Chris,
         there are lots of interesting places around the Bay Area to visit.
But I would strongly recommend you visit Yosemite Valley for the weekend that
you are here. The Valley is really beautiful this time of year and always
exceeds any photographs you have ever seen of it. The waterfalls will be in
full flow and the dogwoods will be out.  Get advice from your co-workers for
places around the Bay to visit, but I always enjoy taking a ferry from San
Francisco to Sausalito towards evening and watching the sun set behind the
Golden Gate Bridge. Can't recommend film places locally as I tend to buy bulk
mail order.
Tim Hughes
Hi100@xxxxxxx