RE: [OM] Multi coating optics

Subject: RE: [OM] Multi coating optics
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 23:54:49 +0000
Spot on!  I concur 100%

This has been exactly my philosophy when building my system.  I have gone for
what I
thought would be the best lens for each focal length I wanted to acquire.

This is the basis for my interest in the MC/SC identification issue.  Not so
that I
can say my MC is better than your SC but so that when I am buying a lens I will
have
a better idea of what I am buying.  I personally prefer to acquire MC lenses as
they
tend to have better flare performance and since I am only going to
have one lens of a particular focal length I would prefer it to be MC for this
reason.

Giles