Re: [OM] L1011 shot IS HERE!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] L1011 shot IS HERE!!!!!
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 17 May 1999, Acer Victoria wrote:

>Looks like it's in the Aug. 1977 _NG_. If it indeed is impressive, I shall
>have it up on my page tomorrow so anyone who can't dig up said issue can
>see the picture. Wish me luck as I head to the dungeon digging :-)

<http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/index.html>

I'm still working on the page, so DON'T check the other stuff on your
HONOR! "Cover" is the Aug 1977 cover, "twilite" is the shot that started
this all. It's a three page spread, and I had to cut some out.
"How" is how they did it.

PLEASE look at them as I will take them off shortly due to disk space.
Enjoy fellow OMers!