[OM] L1011 shot

Subject: [OM] L1011 shot
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
Looks like it's in the Aug. 1977 _NG_. If it indeed is impressive, I shall
have it up on my page tomorrow so anyone who can't dig up said issue can
see the picture. Wish me luck as I head to the dungeon digging :-)

--
"It was a one part love / One part wild / One part leather/ One part
child / A whole lotta fire / A little bitty ice / A whole lotta something