[OM] HELP, HELP, HELP

Subject: [OM] HELP, HELP, HELP
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 17:06:40 +0200
Dear friends,
    One friend is in Canary isles and he told me that mju cameras
are very cheap. I have studied all the range and I would like to
ask you for two.
    I would like mju-II 80 zoom, but I don´t know any of the
features. I think it must be the same as mju-II plus 38-80 zoom
but I don´t know it exactly.
    What will you buy? A 35/f2.8 bright and very sharp lens. 4E 4G
or 38-80 f4-8.2??? with more elements and worst quality, despite
of Olympus publicity.
    Mju cameras can sync with low shutter speeds, f2.8 could help
to capture more light in low light conditions using flash, or it would
be the same because when you shoot, the camera uses f11 or f8
to avoid overexposure. I don´t know exactly how this system works.

Please if you could answer me as soon as posible, I would be very
pleased.

Best regards,

Dave