Re: [OM] NG using Oly?

Subject: Re: [OM] NG using Oly?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:05:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/99 0:10:04 AM EST, PCACala@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I just exercised  an option to buy his OM outfit which includes an OM-4T,
OM-2n black, 18mm  f/3.5, 28mm f/2, 90mm f/2, and lots of T-series flash
equipment.

<< He used a custom designed, water resistant, neoprene housing that
contained
a Winder 2, OM-4T, and a 18mm f/3.5  There are two of those housings in the
outfit - both made in the National Geographic shop.

Gary, you are such a tease!   Now that we're all drooling.....:)

George S.