R: [OM] Photography Assignment - Advice Inquiry

Subject: R: [OM] Photography Assignment - Advice Inquiry
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:52:32 +0200
I'd keep my 28 on the camera most of the time. Or a 28 on a camera (the main
one) and a 50 on the other.

800 ASA (SG 800) should be the best choice. You may consider to push it to
1600 and ask for a 1+ process. But this shall give you greater contrast. On
the other hand, if you need lower contrast, you may use either NPH (nominal
speed) or SG 800 but exposed 400 and with a 1- process.

A 21 or 24 lens would be useful too.

Winders are almost necessary too.

AF would be a good thing if really fast and effective, I do think till
nowdays MF is the best choice in most situations.

Marco