Re: [OM] Customs - absolute worst!

Subject: Re: [OM] Customs - absolute worst!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:22:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/99 , Charlie, (they're watching me,)  L. writes:

<< > Anyway, after a short while she returned and all was well even the Nikon
was
 returned (pheww). The end of the story and the OM content is that some years
 later I bought an  OM1 and got a divorce.
 >  Charlie L.

IMO, you HAD to get the divorce after buying the OM-1 since she was so
careless in almost losing the Nikon and all. You couldn't risk THAT after
buying an OM, could you? We understand perfectly.

George S.