Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #903

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #903
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:25:25 +0000
Two crossed polarisers get fairly dark - for that matter lots of people who are
crossed can get fairly dark.

 (Dark - Australian expression for someone in a bad mood)

Someone described that a way of achieving a soft focus effect was to have a
central
aperture surrounded by small holes.  An LCD matrix could be simulate this.

I think in the special Nikon soft focus lenses the size or number of the
surrounding
holes can be adjusted to vary the effect.  This could be simulated also.

Giles