Re: [OM] Re: Lens tests costs...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Lens tests costs...
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 02:25:02 EDT
Martin writes:

> count me too. People not from USA might send the demanded Fujichrome??

Nice idea.  It the 11th hour on being able to find the older Fujichrome 64T
Professional on retail shelves.  The new emulsion has a clearly marked box as
being new.  Folks might even be able to talk dealers down in prices when they
point out it is "obsolete."  I pay about $8.50US per 36 exposure roll here.
I bought out the stock of lower priced film and now have to hit the stores
selling it at $9.00 per roll, if it's still available.  It might not be.

If anyone overseas finds one or two rolls to send here, let me know so I
won't buy too many.  I'll use it primarily for testing lenses that fit the OM
mount, like Tokina's, Sigma's, etc.  I'll maybe even test a well regarded
Leica, Contax, or Nikon lens for comparison.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV