RE: [OM] OT: Norwegians in Bergen and a Winder 2-Q, was: Springti me in

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Norwegians in Bergen and a Winder 2-Q, was: Springti me in Texas
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:29:17 +0200
Hi,

>> No worries, Gary. I hope that I don't upset any norwegian subscribers,
but
>> isn't Olaf a norwegian name? I live too far south to have intimate
contact

Being blessed with such a wonderful name I can actually confirm your
assumption; yes, Olaf is a Norwegian name :)

>Seeing as Norway is the capital of Sweden, naaah...

Hehehe, I guess that _is_ a good way to p*ss off some Norwegians ;)

>Just returned from a delightful trip to Bergen, west coast of Norway,
>gorgeous sun and plenty of photo-ops so I am looking forward to developing
>the "moon over mountains'n'water" taken with the 4.

Hmmmm, you missed out on "Vikings in longboats are setting sail for
plundering English villages"shots then, that should have been something to
see :)

>Experienced something weird that night (those nights) - when on auto,
>exposure time was a _lot_ longer when I used the winder rather than manual.
>It could be the batteries, but that doesn't sound right either?

???
Hmm, no idea, maye the cold ?!?

>Pics should be interesting, though...

Yep, Norway has very nice nature, I've only been there once, but it looked
awesome. By all means publish some of the pics to the photo gallery.

Chao,
Olafo - el terrible vikingo ;)