Re: [OM] OT: e-SIF phase 6/10 completed: The Motor Drive Group!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: e-SIF phase 6/10 completed: The Motor Drive Group!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 14:02:54 +0200
: >>Oh, my! My hands are shaking almost too much to type!  Doris, a clothing
: >>optional scene.....AND AN M-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
: >And don't forget the mountain bike.  Ms. Fong is a hopeless
Gen-X-treamer.
:
: Now, if miss Fong looks like an entirely hypothetical "Schatja Kuurman", I
: betcha Mr. Hans Spielberg would *love* to sell "his body" for only $10 ;)
:
: If you non-Dutch people have no clue what I'm talking about, perform some
: background checking on Hans, hehehe :)

Now, now. For all of you who were thinking (or maybe hoping) that my
'scenery' really was a HitchCockian ;-) insinuation for 'The Deed', I must
disappoint you. Also those hoping that Daisy Fong really exists (I even got
a private e-mail from someone who thought the name was *very* sexy and
wanted more info; I bet some of you actually entered her name in the
AltaVista search engine and jumped with joy when you thought you actually
found her, now didn't you?) - just forget it. "OM - The Movie" isn't going
to be the most subtle project I've done so far - it will be more like a
merge between Jurassic Park (after all, we _are_ dealing with the
Olympusaurus Rex) and Monty Pythons Flying Circus (Hint, hint, twinkle,
twinkle). But, because I do realize now the disappointment must be big, I
can reveal that my next project will be much hotter. Preliminary working
title: "Olympus XXX Aaaaah - The Movie". For this project I'm still looking
for strong male characters who can lift the 350mm/F2.8 at least 69 times
above their head whilst playing Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in the wind" on the
mouth-organ without missing one single note...
And I can't promise you anything but it is about 99ertain that Schatja
Kuurman  ( for those of you still wondering, check out
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/portfolio/katja.htm ) will give 'acte de
presence' in the leading feminine role (of course with a voice over - her
accent and nasal tone is even worse than Meryl Streep in Sophie's Choice).

Hans Spielberg