Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas/Tamron 400/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Springtime in Texas/Tamron 400/4
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 17:45:58 -0500
The last sentence of this morning's posting should have read: "How about you
Ulf?"  Sorry, Ulf W.

And with regard to Gary Reese's prepublication comments on the Tamron 400/4 I
say: "Aha!"

Since I wrote this morning's post, I have looked at my brick wall test shots.
I conclude that as far as I can see, all of my lenses produce excellent
results shooting brick walls! (Even my nasty Zuicko 200 f/5!)  Turns out this
lens testing isn't as easy as it looks.  I recommend Gary Reese's opinions as
more definitive than mine.

Gary Edwards