Re: [OM] Would somebody please help me?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would somebody please help me?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 02:11:55 EDT

<< Recently, I just have bought an Olympus 35 RD (In 200 pesos, that is about
 20 dollars), and I do not know what all the buttons and rings on it do... I
 don't even know if I can interchange the lenses....
 I am really interested in learning...  If somebody could help me... I'd be
 very happy >>

This site purports to sell manuals but in comparison to the price you paid
for the camera you probably won't want to. Maybe Olympus doesn't send out
manuals this old anymore.
          http://www.craigcamera.com/ib_no.htm

Warren